For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Want to know how we will cut our carbon emissions by half by 2020? Watch our For The Better film here.
Around 600 colleagues work together in our Marketing & Sales headquarter Germany / Austria „Auf AEG“ in the heart of Nürnberg. All of them take responsibility for creative ideas to ensure best-in-class Sales, Marketing and Service delivery to our customers and end consumers. You know us by our brands AEG, Zanussi, Zanker and more. The closest metro station is in front of our main entrance, we have a parent-child-office, cozy breakout areas, Yoga classes and a great canteen – we offer a lot for your life at work!
Einkäufer / Buyer (m/w/d)
182 colleagues of 20 different nationalities, operate both at central and plant level and collaborate with a panel of international suppliers engaging them with our internal business partners in Sales, R&D, Quality, Manufacturing & Engineering, Product Line, Marketing, Finance etc.
A regular day at work
You will be responsible for the Indirect Material purchasing activity for the assigned components/services. You will ensure execution and support in build up of purchasing strategies as well as maximum collaboration with the Commodity and implement the action plans within the cluster and factory. You will ensure that decisions happen in the best interest of Electrolux and get executed and implemented.
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Structured. You are used to handling both smaller and bigger projects at the same time.
• Prestigeless. You always let the best idea win, no matter whom it comes from.
• A people person. You are an open minded and creative person.
Education & experience
• Business or technical degree or Purchasing professional qualification (Technisches oder Kaufmännisches Studium oder abgeschlossene Kfm. Ausbildung)
• Fluent in German and English, any other European language is an asset
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in purchasing
• Experience as Team player
• Result driven and action oriented
• Good negotiation skills
• Ability to think and operate on an operational level, hands-on mentality
• Confidence and ability to interface with senior management, internally and externally