Airbus Operations SAS
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Electrics Standard Parts Procurement Data Manager has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Toulouse. You will join the Electrics Procurement department.
Joining our department you will play a key role within the Team in order to develop and implement our digital future. You will support the Commodity (Commodity Management)/Buyers in the complete Data Management process comprising 10 000 Items, 32 Suppliers and 15 Product Family Teams, all programs, cross-division. Being part of an important harmonization process at a Group level, this position requires to “go beyond figures” and to make sound decisions based on your analysis, implement and follow-up appropriate actions.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main activities will include:
- Managing Electrics Standard Parts Price Data Base in order to give means to the Team and participate to the elaboration of the overall Electrics Standard Parts Strategy and Performances follow-up;
- Ensuring support to Strategic Fit Meeting organization;
- Performing various business analysis (Parts prices evolution, Shipset prices evolution, purchasing volume analysis by Supplier / PFT / Program etc.;
- Drawing conclusions out of these analysis and participating to the implementation with the dedicated buyer;
- Implementing of purchasing prices in all Airbus SAP in the respect of the application of the contractual terms signed with the suppliers;
- Being involved or leading transverse projects related to improvements at department level or beyond;
- Being responsible for Data update when contractual conditions are modified / revised / optimized or reviewed after products development;
- Ensuring management of Supplier day organization;
- Following-up SQAL (Spend Quality And Logistic) spend on a quarterly basis;
- Providing Dashboard maintenance;
- Supporting the potential update of existing contractual documents;
- Insuring quality and consistency of the various database with the latest contractual document in force.
This role will involve some occasional travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
• Educated to 5 years degree level (or equivalent) in IT, Business or a related discipline;
• Procurement basics would be a plus;
• Data analysis knowledge and experience;
• Autonomy and decision making;
• Good knowledge and practice of IT Tools is requested and not limited to: MS Office, SAP, E-Proc;
• Stong Team spirit, pro-activeness and curiosity;
• Language Skills Advanced level of English is mandatory.