A fast-paced media distributor is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their Publishing Sales team at their Head Office based in Central London. This company is an expert in their field, and they pride themselves on their ability to build strong relationships with their clients. They are now looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to the Publishing Sales team.
The Executive Assistant will become an essential member of the team member who will report into the Senior Publisher Account Manager and will support the Directors and the team in an administrative and client service capacity.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, hard-working and confident, with the ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-working, high pressure environment. They will have the self-motivation, drive, and determination to be able to grow their area of responsibility and be keen to work within a high-performing team.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Day to day communication with the sales team and publishers
- Assisting publisher account managers in new business pitches and proposals
- Contract management, database control, and management of paperwork
- Collating quotes on behalf of sales team and advising on Print Orders
- Co-ordinating placement activities with internal departments and external suppliers
- Diary management and scheduling appointments
- Administrating and checking supplier invoices
- Experience in a fast-paced administration support role is essential
- Track record in Client Management
- Desire for new challenges, and to develop new opportunities
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
- A degree (preferred)
- A professional manner with good communication and people skills
- Good literacy, time management and numerical skills
- Excellent MS Office skills required including Excel and PowerPoint
RoCHe Recruitment Solutions can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.