UK Poultry represents more than half of 2 Sisters’ business by sales. The division employs over 9,000 people working in a chilled environment to process poultry products which are then marketed to UK consumers via major retailers.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Export Certification Technician you will report into the Technical Manager on site and be responsible for the following:
· Traceability – Ensuring there are supply chain maps in place, validating batch details of the relevant materials and matching the correct batches to ensure accurate trace on site.
· Supply Chain Declarations – Establish raw materials for which veterinary declarations will be required, review submitted declarations and ensure they are attached to the final product profile.
· Product Profile Generations – Collate all trace details for relevant components for each batch of product for export, review final product profile against the specification.
· Proactive database management – update databases on a regular basis with all new products, ensure they have the correct attachments and required information.
· Supplier/depot liaison – timely resolution to outstanding queries, establish relationships with both depot and suppliers.
Can you do it? Yes you can, if you’re fanatical about food, thrive under pressure and have the can-do spirit that’s created our success. Bring those qualities, with the following and you will have the recipe for success:
· Extensive knowledge of food traceability systems
· A good understanding of the supply chain/chain of custody linked to products of animal origin
· A good understanding of export health certification requirements
· Level 2 Food Safety
· Working knowledge of ERPs e.g. SAP/Navision/AS400
· Attention to detail
· Punctual – adhering to deadlines
· Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
· Excellent computer skills with good understanding of Microsoft Office
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
2 Sisters Food Group is one of the UK’s biggest food manufacturers providing great tasting products to the nation, from chicken to cookies and pizza to pies!
With over 20 sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland, you have the opportunity and flexibility to pick your ideal location.
We employ over 18,000 staff, all of whom have the opportunity to progress as we focus on promoting from within and you can be part of that too.
Knowing that our business is only as good as the people we employ, we ensure that we invest in people like you to enhance skills and professional development.