For the role of Freight Bill & Audit and Procurement Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring that you provide administrative support to the team and work closely with procurement to ensure correct carrier rates are in place. The assistant will also maintain internal and external documents.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
• Updating carrier rate matrix with any changes weekly
• After every re-plan, validate rates with all carriers to avoid any invoice discrepancies
• Liaising and maintaining contact with the carrier base
• Providing a link between freight bill & audit and procurement
• Maintaining internal and external documents including full load and groupage rate matrix, internal trackers etc.
• Providing general administrative support to the team
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Good numerical skills
• Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• General knowledge of Europe
• Experience with Freight Bill & Audit and Procurement (desirable)
• Experience with road transport (desirable)
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore, we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.