The Aircraft Support (ACS) Financial Operations department is looking for a junior Finance Operations Material Analyst (also known as Procurement Cost Analyst or Material Cost Management Analyst) to join our UK team based out of Gosport. Boeing’s UK Aircraft Support programme is a division of Boeing Defence UK (BDUK) with reach back to Boeing’s Global Services & Support and Military Aircraft businesses in the US that provides support to the UK fleet of Chinook and Apache helicopters as well as growth into the Fixed Wing portfolios. The individual will work closely with designated Project Managers as part of a cross-functional project team. They will need to demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Works with multiple teams to support the execution of budgets and track variance to budget with particular focus on Supplier related costs and material procurement tracking
• Communicates cost trends and risk analysis with key stakeholders
• Builds relationships across functions, particularly Supply Chain Management, and supports the primary finance focal and designated Control Account Managers, providing financial analysis, insight, and guidance to their business areas
• Extracts data and compiles routine performance reports and assists with preparing variance analyses and standard weekly/monthly reporting
• Reconciles data from multiple sources and performs general support of financial statements forecasts
• Supports Estimates at Completion (EACs) by coordinating with the primary finance focal and business partners
• Collaborates across the project team to understand cost forecasting of costs and resources
• Supports New Business and bid & proposal activity for upcoming work or proposals within a portfolio
• Monthly financial support to accounting accruals, material/supplier receipting, and month-end processing
Background or education in Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Finance, Scheduling, Project Accounting, Economics, or Project Coordination/ Management is preferred but not essential.
Advanced data management and Excel skills is essential.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply asap for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate will be expected to undergo a SECURITY CHECK/CLEARANCE