At Greene King, we live our Winning Ways; we want to hire people who share these values and will role model Winning Ways to their teams, developing those around them into our future leaders.
Come and help us to become "The Best Pub Company in Great Britain".
The Food Supply Administrator will focus upon ensuring our PP Food Service is "Easy to do business with" for all participating pubs and that our pubs commercial opportunity is maximised.
Food Assistant Manager is responsible for;
Easy to do business with system;
* K&N daily operational management
* Efficient Food range and change
* Food PP.net/Online ordering
* Partner communications
* Issue support & resolution
* Administration requirements
Maximising the Commercial Opportunity for existing food partners;
* Recommends cross sell / up sell opportunities
* Identifies promotional opportunities
* Works with Food lead and K&N to execute commercial opportunities for existing partners
Skills & Experience -
* Passion for food & hospitality
* Strong project management skills
* Strong communication skills
* Makes things happen
Decision Making -
* Daily, weekly decision making to protect and ensure the food service is "Easy to do business with"
* Problem solving decision making capability to identify commercial upweight opportunities for existing partners
Scope of Influence -
* Pub Partners leadership team
* Marketing team
* Operations team
* Key Suppliers, K&N
* Approximately 1100 Pubs
What can we offer you?
33% Greene King Discount (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Eating Inn, Old English Inns and Loch Fyne)
Wide range of employee benefits (pension, dental, share save, free refreshments, on site cafe)
Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities
25 days holiday each year (Not including bank holidays). Role dependent
Greene King Locals