What you will do
As Freight Payment and Audit Consultant you will be responsible for assisting in the transition and implementation of the Freight payment and audit project and audit activities supporting the EMEA region. Responsible for implementing the provider as well as establishing the business rules for the freight pay provider.
How you will do it
• Collaborate with the freight settlement manager on establishing and managing the freight payment and audit company implementation road map
• Assist in all project management activities for the EMEA freight payment and audit implementation
• Conduct and participate in workshops with PBU line of business owners, finance and AP departments to establish FPA business and finance rules specific to each PBU.
What we look for
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, Operations Management or related Logistics field
• Minimum of four years of experience in Transportation, Supply Chain or Logistics Management
• Thorough knowledge of logistics industry including distribution, warehousing, manufacturing, import/export, and supply chain management
• Demonstrated success in change management and organization transformation within a performance oriented organization
• Strong analytical skills with process orientation
• Ability to influence without authority
• Strong program management skills and ability to balance competing priorities
• Ability to think on an enterprise level and be forward looking
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal and visual communications
• Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
• Knowledgeable in all aspects of designing and constructing business processes, functions, policies and procedures and change management methods
Who we are
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.