Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role: For our HQ in Luxembourg we are looking for a Full Truck Load Buyer who will be responsible for the full truck load procurement of German market, which includes both domestic and international transportation,
inbound and outbound, primary and secondary transports, intercompany, direct deliveries, European and ExtraCee destination countries. The position will be reporting directly to the Full Truck Load Category Manager.
- Steer the Budget, the SAF and the strategic plan under the supervision of the Full Truck Load Category Manager;
- Manage the relationship with the main stakeholders of the procurement department such as finance, administration, supply chain, information technology, central planning, hazelnuts company, raw material buyers and many other internal key account;
- Run the tender as per the requirements of the company, fully respecting GRC basics and company policies;
- Be a key account for its suppliers in managing tenders and spot quotations;
- Interact proactively with Supply Chain the concerned markets (Germany but not only)
- Have the right standing in order to deal face to face negotiation as top to top negotiation with strategic/key suppliers, with or without the Full Truck Load Category Manager
- Responsible of the masterdata SAP maintenance for what concerns suppliers, price lists and network master data together with the other buyers;
- Set up the contracts with suppliers and cooperate with legal and insurance departments;
- In line with the Power of Attorney the Full Truck Load Buyer will release Purchase Orders/Payment for extra-costs and/or any cost is not paid as a standard service.
Who we are looking for:Profile
- Bachelor/Master degree in Industrial Engeneering, Mechanical Engeneering, Economics, Supply Chain or related fields;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in road transportation in Supply Chain or Procurement;
- Preferably experience in multinational companies;
- Result oriented personality with analytic skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills - strong team player;
- Very good presentation skills.
- Significant knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of SAP APO is a considered a plus.
- Fluent in English and German;
- Any other language is a plus.
- Competitive compensation;
- An exciting and challenging job in an international working environment.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.