We have a new fantastic challenge within our procurement team to lead the creation, execution and management of comprehensive global sourcing strategies for TV.
This role offers you the challenge to solve complex problems over a high spend whilst also influencing and challenging the wider media strategies across the GSK Consumer Healthcare division.
You will work on a global basis aligning media strategies across multiple markets ensuring that the preferential pricing position that GSK holds is withheld and continues to deliver at the desired quality.
Your Key Duties in the Role
• Manage £550m of TV spend across Consumer Healthcare
• Develop the global sourcing strategy
• Manage global and local negotiations with regional TV buying agencies
• Ensure delivery of GRP and Cost delivery targets
• Actively manage TV demand against contracted volumes
• Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
• Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving and efficiency
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
Closing date for applications: Friday 21st September 2018
For internal GSK applicants please indicate in your application if you are at risk of redundancy.
• University Degree within related subject, for example Business Administration, Finance or Marketing
• Experience in buying TV media and/or working to manage media Agencies on deal negotiations
• Relevant experience in procurement, or managing consumer media advertising and media Agencies
• Proven negotiations and contract management skills.
• Leadership/communication skills
• English proficiency (written and oral)
• Master’s Degree
• Fluency in another language