Key elements of the job include: align with stakeholders on the best supply plan possible. Align with demand owners (internal customers). Responsible for material availability of complete modules. Drive Supply Chain operations to secure the factory (output) plan feasibility and realization.
Relevant Master's degree (e.g (Technical) Business Administration, Supply chain or Engineering)
- Proven track record in areas of service and operations management, in a high-tech or otherwise highly complex and cross-sectorial business environment
- Knowledge of business complexity, supply chain and relevant markets
- Relevant experience in a large international company, ideally Supply Chain Management
- Fresh University graduates can be considered, major in Supply Chain Management
- Familiar with ERP; SAP experience is preferred
- Capable to make deep-dive analyses whilst maintaining top-level overview regarding problem & solutions
- Ability to organize, act under high pressure whilst driving for results.
- Decision making skills, people management skills, project management skills