Why you should join this team:
At Electrolux we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
We are now looking for a Global Purchasing Project Manager who wants to grow and develop both the role, our organisation and yourself!
In this role you will be responsible for the cost of each project, provide the governance and you will be the link between the different functions involved in the projects.
We believe you are someone who can engage with the right people at the right time, collaborate with stakeholders from various functions and locations and create an environment that engourages collaboration, you are the one that makes it happen!
On a typical day at work you will be working with:
• Lead and prepare the should cost for new projects, using the cost modelling tool.
• Work closely with purchasing peers to create a robust, transparent, verified and well structured cost database;
• Responsible for Cost Book up date for new projects, keeping track of all the cost-driving changes during all the phases ( Drawings,Specs, market trends, etc), and report timely.
• Actively be part of the project team in order to minimize the risk of unexpected cost deviations by being involved in cost estimates of New Products at each project phase.
• Be an active part during the development of new products together with purchasing, R&D, Manufacturing and Quality by bringing innovation in the project through supplier involvement and/or workshops in early project stages to evaluate better/alternative solutions reducing costs and/or improving quality;
• Act as a link among R&D, Quality, Commodity Manager, Strategic Buyer, Factories Project Buyer and Sourcing Team, ensuring information flow transmission, product cost evaluation and follow up
• Prepare the standard documentation to fully support the “make versus buy” analysis and decision;
• Ensure that Purchasing is involved and contribute since Project start and act timely,
Who are you?
You have excellent project management skills and experience, preferably within an international purchasing environment
Your strong business acumen and your ability to positively influence and effectively collaborate in a matrix and cross-functional environment will make sure you achieve results and enjoy your work.
You have a proven track record of being capable of managing both strategic and operational matters to support various business needs and are capable of dealing with dynamics in an evolving and fast paced environment.
You have a passion & ability to drive negotiations, challenging both internal and external stakeholders of different levels of seniority.
You have a passion for excellence,problem solving attitude and able to timely delivery.
As a person you:
• Act with integrity, honesty and morale
• Are open and want to grow by learning and developing yourself
• Are a strong internal and external communicator
• Are a true team player
• You have a graduate (M.Sc. or B.Sc ) with Engineer background & aptitude to work on commercial area of purchasing,
• Fluent English, both written and spoken.
• Willingnes to travel when needed
Dedicated recruiter: Ilaria Citossi