Our client, a manufacturer based in Cambridgeshire has created a new role within its organisation and is recruiting a Supplier Quality Manager to lead and co-ordinate all Supplier Quality activities on behalf of the business on a global level.
This position will support the Head of Sourcing and Supplier Quality and will ensure that external suppliers develop their Quality Management processes in line with the company's designs by verifying that suitable systems and process in place are compliant with customer expectations.
The position will be responsible for creating and implementing a supplier quality vision, strategies, policies and procedures to deliver and improve operational quality performance of 3rd party suppliers. In addition, the Supplier Quality Manager will be responsible for providing leadership, direction and management to a team of Supply Quality Engineers.
This role has 6 direct reports across different countries and therefore, experience and confidence in managing remotely will be essential.
The Global Supplier Quality Manager will be required to travel frequently across Europe, Asia and USA and this could represent at least 50% of the role.
- Experience across multiple sites within Supplier Quality in an international setting
- Industry experience within the Automotive, Aerospace or Chemical would be ideal but at the very least, a complex manufacturing setting
- Degree educated in Engineering or Business, ideally with an MBA
- Experience of managing a team, including remote management across multiple international locations
- Exceptional negotiation skills with strong ethics and persuasive communication skills
Please call Natascha Maenhaut on Tel 0207 207 3482 for a confidential discussion.
RoCHe Recruitment Solutions specialises in Supply Chain opportunities. Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.
For additional Supply Chain Jobs, please click on the 'quick links' on our homepage.