With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
For our Global Planning Team we are looking for a competent Process Specialist to support the Supply Chain Management organization that provides improvement to the general flow of materials/spare parts in Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy. You will be part of the Global Planning team, supporting the global and local supply chain functions.
In this role, you will be working with developing new planning processes and optimizing the current ones, to create and establish a world class SCM setup. In this role you will have a large interface in the whole organization. The international aspect of this position requires occasional travelling.
An educational background on bachelor level or higher, combined with at least +5 years of practical experience. Ideally you also have obtained a Project Manager skills.
• You have experience in processes and tools around planning and preferably experience with SAP/BW-Monitor. Furthermore you have a solid understanding of ERP systems such as SAP and strong in MS Excel.
• Experience with the spare parts business is not required, however considered an advantage.
• As a person you are structured and have a strategic and analytical mind-set. You are into the details and at the same time can cope with many tasks during the day.
• You are strong on deliverables and implementation being an excellent communicator who can work with people of all nationalities and across organizational levels.
• You are fluent in English - written and spoken. Other languages would be considered an advantage.