When you join 2 Sisters, you will become part of the UK’s largest food manufacturer with ambitious plans and as such you can look forward to working with a whole bunch of talented colleagues with a shared passion for quality, service and most importantly food.
We are currently recruiting for a Group Supply Planning Manager for our Head Office in Birmingham.
UK Poultry represents more than half of 2 Sisters’ business by sales. The division employs over 9,000 people working in a chilled environment to process poultry products which are then marketed to UK consumers via major retailers.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Group Supply Planning Manager you will oversee the Central Operational plan by ensuring Sites achieve plan attainment and the business can service our customers to the highest level possible. You will work closely with daily liaison with the Demand Planning and Site Planning Teams to be able to flex the operational plans within our primary and added value sites to meet the requirements of the customer involving volume amendments, launches and delists.
The role directly impacts upon sales revenue, the manufacturing process & customer service therefore close collaboration with internal stakeholders such as Commercial, Production and Agriculture teams is essential.
Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
· Ensure accurate information is communicated to the Commercial / Site teams / Supply Chain and Head of Service delivery in an effective manner on capacity constraints/opportunities.
· Close involvement and liaison daily with the Primary and Added Value site teams to ensure Central Planning are a key part of the process and plan regarding core, promotional and launch/delist product capacity and volumes.
· Facilitation of weekly operational calls with the SMT Operational leads to confirm weekly plan.
· Ensure risks and opportunities are assessed for any changes to the Central Operational plan and the impact upon sales revenue, the manufacturing process & customer service is protected.
· Responsible for the development and maintenance of documented Supply Chain procedures and continuous improvement of planning processes.
We offer a competitive benefits package, along with the chance to shine in a fast moving and growing company where you can really make a difference.
Can you do it? Yes you can, if you’re fanatical about food, thrive under pressure and have the can-do spirit that’s created our success.
Bring those qualities, with the following and you will have the recipe for success:
· Experience working with production planning and service delivery within manufacturing is essential
· Food manufacturing experience is desirable
· Excellent IT Skills, including MS Excel to an advanced level
· Good Working knowledge of ERP and production planning systems
· Promotes high performance, accountability, innovation and Continuous improvement.
· Inspires others to follow through involvement, coaching, and setting clear and achievable team goals.
· We are looking for someone who doesn’t give up, is relentless and proactively focusses on reducing business costs.