Do you want to improve the quality of life of our patients in the Netherlands, by maintaining a healthy supply chain? Due to movement within the team of 5 people we are looking for an inspiring head to lead the team further.
In this challenging job, you will lead the department Supply Chain Management (SCM), incl. Customer Service, in order to realize an optimal flow of the trading goods towards our customers. The purpose of your role is to realize the supply chain policy to ensure optimal control of the flow of goods to our customers against optimal costs. You will establish and maintain processes within the SCM organization and facilitate the S&OP-process. In addition, you will prepare the policy for relevant products for the Dutch market and minimize obsolescence costs by effective inventory management and knowledge of sales. You will inspire your team to work in line with our compliance policies. Furthermore, you will make sure local business process owners contribute to the continuous improvement and actively participate to Global initiatives. Within this role, you will be switching nonstop from a detailed to a more helicopter view and from a strategic to a more day-to-day vision, therefore you should be able to operate both analytical as operational as well.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Minimum of Bachelor degree (HBO) in Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in supply chain, preferable in pharmaceutical industry
• It literate, sound knowledge of Sap and Excel is preferable
• Strong drive to build and maintain your network within and without Novartis Netherlands
• Dutch and English fluency as a business language
• Leadership experience
• Result driven, pragmatic and pro-active attitude
• Excellent salary and bonus
• Growth opportunities (national and international)
• Plenty of abilities to work on your personal and professional development
This is a role for someone who wants to make sure our patients will receive their medication on time and continuously wants to improve the processes to enable this.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine