Head of Supply Chain
Are you a growing professional with at least 5-7 years work experience of which a few years in a managerial role. Do you have experience within Pharma and do you want to work for one of the leading pharma companies. We might have the perfect role for you!
The Head of Supply Chain Management Netherlands is a member of the Local Leadership Team (Committed leadership team) operationally reporting to the Cluster Supply Chain Head Europe and legally to the Country Head Netherlands.
He/She Manage the Supply Chain function, covering all aspects of demand and inventory planning, International Trade Management, S&OP process management, customer service, supply aspects of all product portfolio changes, and internal/external W&D activities.
This shall be manifested by meeting required CSL, inventory targets, and providing superior results at the lowest possible supply chain costs while meeting compliance requirements.
Work as part of the Global/Regional Supply Chain Team, to support the development and implementation of robust processes, enabling smooth and effective functioning of the entire Supply Chain.
Concrete responsibilities consist of but are not limited to:
• Develop and maintain processes in the country organization for effective Supply Chain management. This will include S&OP, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Collaborative Planning, Order Fulfilment, Launch / Change Processes. Ensure processes are appropriately documented, followed and periodically reviewed. Apply and align supply parameter policies within the country organization based on Company and local policies
• To manage Supply Chain related costs and inventories, ensuring best practices are followed at competitive rates while maintaining productivity and safe stock levels, following Company guidelines
• Ensure distribution strategies and tactics are developed and maintained in a timely manner to support Novartis business solutions
• Ensure products are stored and handled according to high standards of GMP and following Local and Global policies, meeting local regulatory requirements
• Provide key business data and expertize to support and drive decision making by Senior Business Team
• Manage interfaces between customers, functions in country organization and TechOps to ensure satisfaction of all local business opportunities whilst minimizing costs and disruptions both locally and upstream
• Ensure consistently high level of Customer satisfaction through effective management of customer demand and development of customer / product specific solutions
• Communicate Supply Chain performance, tactics, strategy, objectives, targets and initiatives effectively within the organization to ensure the motivation and alignment of Supply Chain management and other functions in the achievement of Company and Functional objectives
• Provide development, training and coaching in order to develop and maintain a talent pool that assures a high performance organization
• Ensure compliance with GMP and regulatory requirements (including Records Management) and continuous improvements
Education:Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Science or Engineering APICS Certification
Languages: English and local language (Dutch) – fluent and written, other languages desirable
Experience: Minimum 5-7 years in managerial position within Supply Chain
Materials Management, Logistics, Planning & SAP experience
• Competitive salary
• annual bonus
• pension scheme
• health insurance, 25 days annual leave
• flexible working arrangements
• subsidized dining facilities
• employee recognition scheme
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.