IM Strategic Sourcing & Vendor Manager (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for an IM Strategic Sourcing & Vendor Manager has arisen within Airbus in Toulouse. You will join the IM Strategic Sourcing & Vendor Management team (ZIPL). In collaboration with procurement, IM domains and Airbus divisions, you will contribute to the Airbus Digital transformation (In Motion program) and you will secure the Supply chain while transforming it for preparing the future
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
• Develop and implement the sourcing strategy i.e. shaping the supplier’s landscape ( globalisation), changing our way of working, partnership model & contract, contributing to supplier selection & drive improved supplier monitoring, adapting sourcing MFT mission & defining operating model.
• Contribute to Core/Non-core Definition and Make or Buy policy.
• Facilitate and influence the Sourcing culture change in Airbus Group and with our Partners.
• Promote and change our mind-set & way of working, drive continuous improvements i.e. focusing on end-user added value.
• Develop/adapt robust processes (incl. software management, licence compliance) taking into account innovative technology and tools.
• Optimize Software licence usage based on best practices across Airbus in compliance with contracts and rules.
• Coordinate transnational teams (MFT) such as the Airbus Group Software management team.
• Support operational sourcing and license management in the domains (including roadmaps and strategy alignment).
• Foster Group-wide synergies and contract management for Airbus Group.
If you are ready to change Airbus, you do not want to miss out this opportunity!
Required skills :
You will have some or all of the following skills and experience:
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Engineering, Information Management, Business and Legal.
• Solid professional experience in Information Management, Procurement, Sales, Program and other Industry.
• Understanding of IM & Procurement processes, Supplier’s management, Contract & Law.
• Experience in leading multi-functional teams, Pro, Agile (Safe), Cloud, SaaS.
• Strong communication, influencing skills and robust stakeholder management.
• Agile, proactive, flexible & open-minded, highly motivated, creativity and innovation mind-set, modern skillset and curiosity to learn.
• Language: negotiation level of English. French, German or Spanish would be a plus.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.