Within TOTAL DEUTSCHLAND GmbH, you will join the Road transport department, in the Logistics Direction, located in Berlin.
Your main missions will be the following :
1. Carrying out of the necessary actions for the supply of gas stations while taking into account the legal general conditions as well as the organizational Framework,
2. Carrying out the monthly freight calculation incl. the controlling of diesel expenses and the creation of credit note,
3. Carrying out the supply of loading places and customers with additives and other products according to existing contracts,
4. Coordinating technical measures in gas stations with the forwarding agencies,
5. Calculating and examining the KPIs for plausibility as well as providing the performance reporting of the department,
6. Planning the supplier's evaluation meetings with the aim to challenge the performance of the haulers and to develop if necessary action plans with them,
7. Maintaining Master data in the different IT system,
8. Collaborating in specific projects.
The selected candidate will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates and the subsidiary will grant an accommodation allowance.
Desired qualifications : Business School Master, with a first professional experience in logistics.
Languages : professional German level, English and French fluent.