A leading organisation in their field, with facilities worldwide, my client is a dynamic, forward thinking organisation.
- Manage and lead negotiations with both service providers and IT suppliers.
- Identify opportunities for synergy and efficiency across the business.
- Maintain process and procedure to ensure timely delivery of procurement projects.
- Build and sustain successful relationships at all levels within the business.
- Experienced of procurement management in a global company environment.
- Significant knowledge of strategic sourcing, with knowledge and understanding of the IT supplier market.
- Understanding of working within an IT category capacity.
- Ability to lead complex negotiations in order to achieve best business outcome.
- Will be qualified to minimum CIPS Level 5.
A competitive salary c.£55k + 10% discretionary bonus.