GlaxoSmithKline, producer of brands such as Voltaren®, Sensodyne® and Odol®, is one of the world´s leading healthcare companies, and is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Valuing people, innovation, accountability and performance achieved with integrity, GSK is truly an employer of choice.
For our department Global Supply Chain we are looking for an InMarket Supply Manager Germany/Austria (f/m)
Your main responsibilities will include:
• This means leading people, developing them to their full potential and helping them in the day-to-day job to fulfill properly the business needs. Moreover providing and continuously improving systems and processes for an efficient workflow.
• Responsibility for planning and order management of pharmaceutical and Massmarket products for the purpose of ensuring availability of products at any time. Coordinate issue management (e.g.OOS) and related reporting information flows.
• Maintain high quality relationships with Supply Hub, Copacker, Customer service, demand and other internal functions to fully understand the whole supply chain allowing an optimized information and transparent customer service.
• Ensure the management of all service provider/ copacker operations with close link to headquarter including regular reviews, clarification of issues and also support price negotiations and/or contract revisions if required by headquarter.
• Provide the necessary processes and systems and controls to ensure a compliant importing process for pharmaceutical and cosmetic products in close alignment with global team.
• Be an important contributor in the CCC-process, including the leadership of related meetings, working on improvements and providing the necessary inputs for a successful yearly assessment process.
• Manage and supervise the strict adherence to compliance principles. Execute important controls. Keep SOPs and controls up to date at any time and ensure all time readiness for compliance audit.
• Coordinate and control (remote) Austrian InMarket & Repacking activities and related processes/ reports/ controls.
• Bachelor degree in business administration/ engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 5 years of work experience in a FMCG or Pharma organization
• Excellent knowledge in commercial operations or supply chain related disciplines, logistics, supply chain management and demand management.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and local language
• Solid computer skills, excellent with Microsoft Office and SAP
• Precise, profound, high level working standard and attention to details and quality
• Ability to work independently, proactively, assertive and challenge over hierarchical levels
• Very good communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with ability to contribute to cross functional teams and build internal and external relationships
• High degree of flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work calmly under pressure and dynamic market and business conditions
• Experience in people management (incl. people development)
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.