We are currently looking to hire an Inbound Scheduler. The person in this role will responsible for the inbound scheduling of raw materials and Packaging Components.
This is an 18 month contract position.
As Inbound Scheduler, you will:
• Apply their existing working knowledge and usage of MERP to ensure accurate scheduling and communication.
• Ensuring ways of working reflect optimal inventory holding - identifying agreed levels of raw materials and component inventory and ensuring these are adhered to.
• Manage delivery of inbound raw materials and components to ensure production schedules are met in GSK Dungarvan.
• Ensuring scheduling issues relating to inbound are resolved.
• Advising of any mitigation required in terms of strategic stock etc.
• Ensuring excellent and timely communication to the logistics team of supply issues.
• Key liaison with suppliers.
• NPI meeting attendance as required
• SOP compliance & updates
• Work with Vendors on a regular basis to ensure there is no supply disruption to GSK Dungarvan.
• Deliveries from Suppliers are to be measured against our OTIF and Quality measures.
• Develop good working relationships with Suppliers.
• Will support Customer Service targets in Dungarvan (Out of Stocks / Conformance to plan / OTIF).
• Will support the Dungarvan Site in reducing the Site Inventory figure.
• Will support the Site in achieving excellent quality raw materials and components from Suppliers