For our department in Munich we are currently looking for an Intern/Working Student Demand Planning Project Management:
• Leading cross divisional projects to improve and simplify the collaborative planning process
• Use and maintain the Demand Planning software (SAP) as the primary forecasting system tool
• Perform Excel Analysis
• Support Demand Forecasting process across a 24 month horizon for selected accounts within a nominated Trade Channel to provide an accurate volume and value demand plan, based on
- Statistical base demand
- Promotional uplifts
- Sales & Marketing Intelligence
- NPI forecast
• Work with Sales & Marketing teams to maintain promotional calendar and new product launch pipeline to ensure that commercial plans are fully integrated into the forecast
• Challenge the sales input to forecast and ensure that the volume and value forecast are aligned
• Investigate account, promotion, SKU performance monthly and manage with stakeholder
• Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
• Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
• Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
• Good Project management skills
• Good MS Office, especially Excel knowledge. Access appreciated
• Extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical abilities
• Good level of numeracy with the ability to manage, analyse and interpret complex data
• Strong analytical abilities
• Good communication and Team building skills