• Key role in the Supply Chain organization, the Inventory Manager is responsible for developing and implementing inventory controls, policies, standard procedures, systems and best practices for the purpose of maintaining accurate inventory and financial information.
• In this role, she/he would interact internally with Supply Chain & Finance team and externally with Logistic providers & Customers.
• Perform Inventory reconciliation between external partners stock reports (Logistic provider -1 location, Internal or External Manufacturer for Non turnkey manufacturing process - 3 locations, Customer for inventory under consignment – 6 locations) and our internal Inventory booking.
• Control system consistency, integrity and accuracy for the whole scope of inventory transactions: Receipt, Shipments, Inventory transfers, Inventory counting, Inventory adjustments, ..
• Define and implement stock counting policy and coordinate Stock take / Inventory cycle counting operations with External partners.
• Manage Inventory aging analysis and blockage & destruction process to insure full compliance of stock availability with defined Expiration limits and Quality instructions.
• Ensure inventory processes, transactions compliancy and accordance with Company policies, SOX regulations.
• Produce regular Inventory performance reporting both on Operations and Financial standpoints, communicate proactively with all levels of management and insure that Inventory management is constantly aligned with Finance and Accounting objectives.
Communication & Performance animation
• Lead and drive Inventory management, process appliance ,high standard performance and results achievement through strong and efficient animation towards our external partners (Logistic Providers, Customers, External Manufacturers)
• Launch continuous improvement actions and initiatives within Inventory team and External partners (Logistic provider, Internal or External Manufacturer, Customer for inventory under consignment), with goal to permanently improve key Inventory performance indicators
• Create, update and maintain Inventory standard operations procedures , communicate these procedures to External partners and conduct regular auditing operations to check strict appliance
• Animate Slow Moving Inventory & Liquidation processes with our Business Partners through local / regional and global S&OP process.
• Lead and manage Inventory specialist by supervising daily operations and results, through empowerment and supporting technical skills and processes know-how development.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in inventory management in consumer goods industry
• Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Supply Chain Management Skills Essential
• Solid expertise and a previous experience in the Supply Chain & Inventory management processes
• Highly proficient inventory management, counting and reconciliation methods with an excellent understanding of financial and accounting impacts
• Highly proficient using MS-Office tools, especially Excel
• Ability to build strong and reliable relationships with internal or external partners
• Manage successfully priorities, strong organizational and planning skills.
• Must be a self-start with high energy, capable of functioning in a fast-paced environment
• Strong business acumen and strategic thinker
• Project management and change management skills
• Team player, strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
• Strong time management and priorities management skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Fluent English, any other European languages is a plus
• Excellent knowledge of ERP and Supply Chain tools, JD Edwards and/or SAP