RoCHe has been appointed to recruit an Account Manager for our Central London based media client.
The Account Manager is an essential team player that will work to identify new revenue opportunities in both the UK as well as overseas and prospect to new clients as well as maintain revenue streams of existing client accounts.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
• Managing and growing a portfolio of accounts within the hospitality sector, UK and worldwide
• Serving as the main point of contact for this portfolio of accounts
• Developing and maintaining relationships
• Identifying new revenue streams through existing accounts as well as new business
Comfortable working individually and as part of a team. You will be highly motivated, forward-thinking with a positive attitude and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication, rapport building and networking ability
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Approximately 1 year experience in Business-to-Business Sales or Account Management
- Experience in upselling, cross selling or using influencing skills
- Intermediate level of Word/Excel/ PowerPoint
The Package: Salary: up to 27K + to 17.5% bonus
Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.
It is with regret, that due to a high volume of applications, we are only able to contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted.