For the role of Logistics Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring that you support the Marks & Spencer Clothing & Home warehouse and transport management and operational teams in the provision of data, reports, network modelling and analysis from a central network point of view. Ability to collate data from multiple sources and interpret it using sound reasoning, common sense and to a high degree to accuracy.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
• Responsible for the production of analytical reports for the Marks & Spencer Clothing and home network
• Daily, weekly, monthly and annual volume reporting
• Operational and commercial KPI compilation
• Resource / volume throughput / stock level planning and reporting
• Ad-hoc data requirements for various stakeholders across the business
• Production of supporting information for cross-functional projects
• Involvement in weekly planning meetings with the customer and site planning teams
• Peak period support
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
• Logistics operations exposure
• Excellent Microsoft excel skills
• Analytical/common sense approach to problem solving
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Ability to write macro formulas (Desirable)
• Experience of customer facing role (Desirable)
• VBA / SQL database (Desirable)
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.