Working for us certainly isn't for the faint-hearted but it is for the passionate, the daring, and the expert!
We are now looking for an amazing Team Leader within our warehouse which is based at our head office in Whyteleafe, Surrey (off J6 of the M25, 20 minutes from East Croydon Station). This is a busy role for an experienced Logistics Operative looking for their next step or a current Team Leader wanting more repsonsibility:
Summary of Key Activities:
* Ensuring safe working practices are followed in the logistics function, monitoring and reporting against health & safety best practices
* Support department in achieving and driving to exceed departmental budget expectations
* Ensure teams are focussed on workload, with deadlines, KPIs and service level agreements met
* Endeavour to be the best we can be – putting forward new ideas and efficiencies
* Coach, train and develop team to fulfil their full potential – becoming Super users or Subject matter expert in the delivery of our new host system and through our S&M program
* Create a high performance environment and culture, from induction stage to training, to appraisal, to note taking at people meetings
* Maintain relationships with internal stakeholders
* Support shift leader in managing departmental functions, i.e. Outbound (Picking, Transacting, Despatch), Inventory (Replen, stock control, reprocessing), Inbound (Intake, wholesale, Int’l) performance, including meeting all departmental KPI’s
* Assist shift leader in managing attendance, performance and conduct to company standards
* Deliver constant, relevant & effective 360 degree communication
* Maintain and deliver robust operational reporting, to support respective shift leader & manager
* Meeting of the Company`s Values.
If the above interests you and you have warehouse experience please do apply promptly to become part of the Ann Summers Family.
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise.