The future of transportation is already here.
Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility. We are at the forefront of providing sustainable modes of transport with the largest range of rail solutions in the market. Headquartered in France, we are present in over 60 countries and today employ 32,800 people worldwide.
For more information, please visit: http://www.alstom.com/
Deploy commodities strategy
Ensure project execution in line with QCD objectives
Pilot contractual relationships with suppliers for his/her scope on different sites
· Identification of project and business needs
· Preparation and launch of Request For Quotation with suppliers using the standard tool
· Negotiation of cost reduction with suppliers
· Inputs provider/contributor for order placement
· Ensure QCD targets achievement, CONQ** & claims management
· Lead supplier QCD performance reviews
· Management of initial issues before escalation to line manager
· Respect Alstom Transport code of ethics and guidelines.
· Consolidation of commodity needs, inputs
· Active participation to commodity strategy and panel elaboration
· Commodity representative
· According to delegation, lead commodity segments strategy
· Support of Commodity Manager in tender phase
· Represent the commodities towards projects, platforms and solutions
· Effective teamwork with internal customers and stakeholders in problem solving
· Apply the Alstom Transport Sourcing process, and provide return on experience.
Involvement in projects:
· Closely work with sourcing project representatives (Project Sourcing Manager, etc...)
· Ensure work package sheet commitment respect
· Ensure QCD targets
Business school or Engineering degree with MASTER in purchasing MASTER
Technical Knowledge / Experience
"Fluent english & International background
Minimum of three years working experience in purchasing"
Behavioral and Technical Skills / Competencies
Strong interpersonal skills (leadership, communication, ability to convince)
Job Location / Mobility
On site / High travel frequency
Alstom is committed to create a diverse & international working environment, that reflects the future of our industry, our clients and end-users. As an employee, you will have a unique opportunity to continue to build your career and directly contribute to the expanding growth of the global transport industry