With more than a century of experience, Boeing’s knowledge in bringing innovative service solutions to commercial, defence and space customers has united to form Boeing Global Services.
With a focus on innovative services in engineering, digital aviation and analytics as well as supply chain logistics and training support, Boeing will deliver agile, cost-competitive solutions, regardless of the original equipment manufacturer, so customers can reduce costs, drive efficiency and optimize operations.
We’re here, around the clock, around the world, and always ready.
To learn more about our Commercial Services follow this link http://www.boeing.com/commercial/services/overview/
We are looking to hire Line Maintenance Production Planners to be based at London's Gatwick Airport. This position is part of our continued growth here in the UK & Ireland.
• Review upcoming work packages to ensure the necessary manpower, tools and equipment are in place to support the maintenance planned for the Gatwick station.
• Monitor deferred Minimum Equipment List (MEL), Configuration Deviation List (CDL) and unscheduled maintenance items and ensure that all required maintenance actions are planned and correctly performed.
• Ensure compliance with all procedures associated with the line maintenance of the customer’s aircraft.
• Ensure all planned aircraft work is carried out as scheduled and liaise with Boeing Maintrol and Maintenance Planning to optimize aircraft downtime.
• Ensure all aircraft paperwork, technical logs, and work packs are completed accurately and within prescribed timescales and that the Boeing Ireland Ltd system of record is updated as required.
• Carry out Ad Hoc tasks as requested by Leadership Team.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Experience of working in a maintenance planning environment
• Be able to work unsupervised but also be a team player who will grasp opportunities to exceed the expectations of internal and external customers
• Proven knowledge and proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint and the ability to learn in house systems
• Previous experience of using the AMOS computer system is essential
• Have prior experience of accessing on-line Boeing documents through myboeingfleet.com
• Must have excellent organisation skills and the ability to work under pressure
• Some international travel should be expected.