Local Supply Chain Manager
Responsible for Demand & Supply Planning for Evian Export business in Europe & Americas in direct collaboration with local teams (Sales, Marketing & Finance) and Export team based in Evian. Reporting to Zone & Subzones Director & to the Zone Supply Manager based in Evian.
About the Job
- Co - build Sales Forecast to ensure the replenishement from Evian to our Distributors taking into account Commercial & Marketing Events (18 months rolling forecast).
- Lead local S&OP process (monthly meeting) from data collection to consolidation & Meeting presentation with the local business controller. Be the link between central guidelines & local constraints.
- Monitor orders placement in the short term (weekly report) to flag the gaps vs the forecast & business target.
- Provide to the factory an accurate forecast at sku/country level (weekly process).
- Coordinate Marketing projects with Supply Planning team based in Evian ( innovations, renovations, switch) on a bi weekly meeting.
- Monitor the Sleeping Stock to avoid finished good destruction.
- Support Sales team in understanding Supply Chain constraints & specificities.
- Share with the external partners our specific way of working with Sales support.
- Monitor stock reconciliation & reflect a consistent stock policy in our MRP.
- Develop & animate a specific collaboration with Danone internal partners.
- Support Sales team in creating / managing new route to market and customer creation.
- Identify potential process / log optimization to improve its efficiency.
- Map internal local reporting process.
For this job, we are looking for a 4 to 5 years experienced in Supply Chain.