If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as Logistics Method Engineer (m/f) for Crespin.
- In charge to manage the logistics projects, needs definition, coordination with other department, risks assessments, budget definition, implementation
- Logistics tools development, tracking, surfaces management, ASW capacity; site logistic capacity
- Involvement in all production’s methods meeting to anticipate all logistics impact due to any change
- Logistics flow definition and management (supplier negotiations, Advance Supplier Warehouse management)
- Packaging definition, calculation needs, development, budget calculation, implementation
- Project management experience
- Logistics flows understanding
- Budget management knowhow
- Access, Xls, SAP knowledge
- English fluent required
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.