Our mission at BrewDog is to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are.
The supply chain team is centre stage of BrewDog’s operation and the engine room. Keeping the cogs turning, beer flowing and delivering world class service and solutions to fuel our growth and innovation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Responsibility for BrewDog’s logistics and fulfilment encompassing Ellon warehouse, UK transport network, 3rd party sites, International freight lanes and supply to various sites and operations. Delivering solutions which are scalable and sustainable for expansion and development plans.
Your task is to elevate service and performance to the next level whilst continually optimising and developing across all areas of the operation and our crew.
Full ownership and responsibility for managing, stretching and improving service levels, OPEX and distribution budgets.
Leading the review and development of warehouse processes, stock control and handling, optimising flows, throughput and storage of inbound and outbound goods between our sites, customers and feeding our production operation in Ellon.
You will also own and maintain the optimum transport network that secures the appropriate service levels in support of the geographic footprint in sales, routes to market, projected growth and changes in mix of customers and geography.
ABOUT THE TEAM
You’ll be leading a team of talented, dedicated and passionate individuals that care about their business, service and standards. A diverse team across logistics and warehouse functions with focus on operations from our HQ, Ellon and Hop Hub distribution centre, Eurocentral. We operate in a fast pace, ever changing environment and as part of the senior supply chain team working collaboratively across functions with an “all hands on deck” approach.
• An experienced and inspirational logistics manager who has positively driven change and performance across supply chain processes and teams.
• A strong leader in warehouse and logistics operations within the FMCG sector.
• Experience leading a 24/7 manufacturing warehouse operation.
• A successful project manager driving impeccable standards and continuous improvement.
• ERP /WMS warehouse management system experience.
• Strong stakeholder management, engagement and communication.
• Knowledge of HMRC Excise regulations and standards.
• A proven track record in managing and modelling transport networks and sourcing solutions and services.
• Experienced negotiator leading tenders and RFQs.
• Commercially astute and attention to detail .
• Up for any challenge and want to have fun a long the way!