At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Please be informed, that we have an open vacancy in ZLS, BREMEN
Logistics Project Manager
The project manager in Bremen will be part of the Zone Logistics support team with a focus on the Bremen plant. The project manager will aim to manage several logistics capex initiatives on the Bremen plant, with the right focus and execution.
• To build business cases of the projects, to present and validate them on StCo,
• To manage Bremen Logistics CAPEX Budget for assigned projects
• To manage projects inline this projects timeframe, be sure that implementation and all milestones of the project done on time.
• To manage projects inline this projects budget and with a business case meaning to achieve committed payback.
• To validate and align all aspects of the projects with ZTD, ZBS, Operations, Safety through right built project management process
• To develop 3YP for Bremen logistics plan
About the candidate:
• Master degree or equivalent experience
• Hands on (be present at the shop floor)
• Analytical, facts and figures decision based
• Transportation/Logistics knowledge
• Project Management experience
• Mobile ( available for Business trips)
• Team player
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Result oriented, structured and systematic approach