The Deployment Team is part of the European Logistics Operations group, which builds the end of the Supply Chain towards our customers.
Within this group the Deployment Team ensures to move stock between the European productions sites and DC’s in the most efficient way and in close cooperation with an external 3rd party logistics provider.
Doing this the Logistics & Supply Chain Team Member makes sure that finished goods and raw materials stock is distributed throughout the network and available wherever needed to fulfill customer orders and service targets. Good cooperation with the sites, the Logistics Operations Team, the Planning Team and Customer Service are essential to be able to meet the requirements of all departments.
• To provide deployment for all KCP goods, across the European Distribution network including Russia and South Africa.
• To create effective relationships with Supply Planning, Logistics Operations, Customer Service and work with system suggestions to ensure that stock is kept to appropriate target levels where available, including manually amending system requirements where necessary.
• To support team priorities and initiatives to ensure workloads are effectively managed and KPIs are achieved.
• To develop a daily deployment plan and raise stock transport orders, for shipment lanes in order to ensure that product is moved in time to meet Customer order requirements.
• Reliability to ensure a stable deployment process
• Identify inefficiencies within the network
• Drive ideas to optimise processes
• Report, Review and Track KPI’s and take actions if necessary
• Proactive with a strong “can do” attitude
• Good communicator & able to work under pressure
• Be collaborative and flexible
• Background in logistics and supply chain
• Strong numeracy
• Ability to build good working relationships with external suppliers and internal stakeholders
• To be self-motivated and able to work independently
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.