The Global Supply Chain covers all the Alstom businesses: Rolling Stock & Components, Services, Signaling and Systems & Infrastructure.
The key missions of the Alstom Global Supply Chain are:
The Global Supply Chain is based on 3 major sub-processes:
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
As part of the “Logistics, transport & Customer Services” group, the Logistics Method and Tools manager is the Logistics Subject Matter expert in terms of process and associated tool (ERP) and will be in charge of the good adoption of the global processes and associated tools within regions & sites.
An advanced knowledge of SAP ERP is required to perform the job.
QUALIFICATION & COMPETENCIES - Expected Level
Supply Chain information flow experience > 5 years covering:
- Warehouse management flows and production line feeding with IM and WM SAP module
- Logistic mobile solutions with barcode/ QR code use
- Sales & Distribution activities (in the railways business is a +)
- Inter-site internal Procurement with use of Stock transfer orders
- Material master set up and update
Alstom is committed to create a diverse & international working environment, that reflects the future of our industry, our clients and end-users. As an employee, you will have a unique opportunity to continue to build your career and directly contribute to the expanding growth of the global transport industry