- Enable Manufacturing Teams to implement Autonomous Maintenance into their daily mainstream work and transfer PM activities to AM in order to create a competitive advantange to Mondelez.
- Implement 'Technical Operator Concept' in Manufacturing by a) defining new work places for AM technicians by separating "automatable work" from "observation- operation- maintance", b) nominate and train new "AM Technicians" and c) set up new work processes for remaining 'Preventive Maintenance Teams'.
- Establish a strong governance to review and control the progress of this change initiative.
- Build Roadmap with Preventive Maintenance Teams to roll out preventive/progressive Maintenance based on best practice methodology and build efficience programm to enable maximized Insourcing Opportunities from Contractors
- Cost Efficiency: set up cost efficiency programm on "Total Productive Maintenance Principles" to empower the plant to be best in class.
- Role models values and principles through effective coaching, mentoring and builds skills capability across the core team.
- Background in Maintenance or Total Productive Maintenance or comparable background preferred
- University degree in enginering with strong project management skills & business acumen
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Food Manufacturing environment - ideally with people management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to influence people
At Mondelēz International we are stronger through being diverse, inclusive and connected and we encourage applications from across the globe. In return for your passion and leadership, we not only offer you an attractive compensation & benefits package, but also provide unique experiences to give you room to grow every day and do what is right in an environment that blends work with your life.