This role is a great opportunity for a strong Marketing Assistant, to further their career within this forward thinking, ethical and expanding business.
The position will play a key role in the efficient and effective performance of the Marketing Team, in line with the Marketing and departmental strategy.
Responsibilities include: -
- Running and engaging with the Social Media accounts
- Assist with monthly promotions and producing point of sales for the stores
- Events Management and helping with the production of Marketing Materials
- General office and administrative tasks, as well as answering and screening calls
- Undertake Competitor Price comparisons
The role will suit an enthusiastic and reliable candidate with existing marketing experience, who is looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced and interesting business.
Essential skills are: -
- Marketing experience
- Social Media Account Management
- Confident, outstanding communication skills, builds rapport with peers internally and externally
- Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritise workloads
- Strong IT skills; Outlook, Word, Excel etc, plus excellent typing skills
Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.
It is with regret, that due to a high volume of applications, we are only able to contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted.