Product Supply Master Planner
Global Supply Chain
Location: Braine l’Alleud, Belgium
Help us transform patients’ lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our E2E Global Planning Artwork and Labeling, based in our Global Supply Chain Department in Braine l’Alleud, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Product Supply Master Planner.
Are you a futurist who enjoys the analytical side of life? Did you know you are a ‘futurytical’ person at UCB? This remarkable blend of talent means you are expert at forward thinking to achieve even better lives for patients.
As a UCB 'futurytical' person and Product Supply Master Planner you like to work in an environment where you can:
• Build and execute S&OP Supply Scenarios in the 36 months tactical horizon for commercial and Ph3 development products;
• Integrate market and external customer demand to build optimized capacity constrained Master Production plans for the whole supply chain stream of her/his product family ensuring E2E visibility and accountability;
• Monitor and to arbitrate of supply decisions with CMO and UCB plants to balance customers service level, OTIF & costs within the supply tactical and operational horizon;
• Manage CMO and UCB Sites Supply performances within a dedicated Vendor Team;
• Represent the Global Planning team within Key Projects related to his/her products portofolio, including new products launches
• Travel around 5% of the time
As a UCB 'futurytical' person and Product Supply Master Planner you will contribute by:
S&OP Tactical operations
• To run the S&OP supply planning for the E2E product value stream to align UCB installed capacity to the global products demand, optimize inventory and asset usage for the company ;
• To issue Monthly feasible production plans to internal and external manufacturing partners by running RRP and RCCP supply processes;
• To use the UCB adopted Advanced planning tool – OMP+ and SAP - to build monthly master plans
• To manage the supply risk on a 36 months horizon in collaboration with markets, Global Supply Lead, finances, Vendors, QA and capacity planners
• To prepare yearly volumes product Budget and support long-range plans
• To be the preferred point of contact of Strategic Products Lead and market on a supply operational standpoint
• To manage supply CMO performances within the vendor teams: Measure, Analyze, Improve & Control to meet Customers OTIF targets
• Ensure the right data management execution in the supply process and system set-up for his/her product portfolio
Projects and New product launches
• To coordinate supply process and system set-up to support and accelerate next UCB product launches on a master planning standpoint (capacity, best tactic, risk management)
• To represent the Global planning team within projects team aiming related to his/ her project portfolio As part of the Global Supply Chain Community
• To behave with discipline by strictly following defined processes, systems and supply governances
• To be an ambassador of UCB and Global Supply chain values in action
• To continuously connect to the team and the community to keep improving business acumen
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
• 5 years minimum of experience in Supply Chain with past proved experience in Master Planning activities
• Experience in SAP & OMP+
• Demonstrated E2E Supply Chain Professional Capabilities
• Background in pharma Operations is a plus
• Analytical mindset, KPI and Result Driven
• Demonstrated Capability of ensuring E2E visibility and accountability on an entire Supply chain flow
• Deep understanding of S&OP supply processes
• Ability to learn fast within a complex environment
• Sensitive to the cost controlling dimension of the jo
• Rigorous person, able to go from High view to very detailed view
• Ability to influence others at all level of the organization
• Capable of challenging ideas and providing Feedback in a constructive way
• Strong Team Player
To apply please go to www.ucb.com/careers.
Discover more about the remarkable UCB Talent Blends and how you can contribute to the mix at www.ucb.com/careers.