Material Planning Officer
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of now and the future. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses, autonomous subways, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of 34 500 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Person at this position will be responsible for:
- calculate ABC Classification , manage stock policy and Size inventory level
- define and control Buy Material Master Data
- monitor MRP run and manage material demand
- mange material availability (missing parts)
- manage Material scheduling at project/product initialization , change and closure
- manage excess stock
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is a lever to running a sustainable and successful business. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected.