Purpose of role:
- Set and Monitor site strategic inventory holding targets and spend by area
- Drive operational saving initiatives in inventory and storage
- Key User for Labour and Capacity Model
- Analysis of Planning Trends and Factory Data
- Provide part time cover for material scheduling team
- Scheduling of a Production Line(s)
- Manage master data accuracy within the systems (e.g. SAP / Excel)
- Manage exceptions and resolve or escalate were appropriate.
- Manage short dated / obsolete materials.
- Ensure NPD / NOD material changes are adhered to.
- Generate annual cost savings in storage and inventory value
- Set and monitor strategic inventory holding targets by area circa $9m
- Must have high potential for management advancement
- Team Worker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly numerate
- Advanced in MS Excel
- SAP Planning skills preferable but not essential