You will be responsible for all Dixons Carphone new stores openings, refits, and space mix projects.
Our stores are an integral part of our business and you would be joining at an exciting time as we have an aggressive plan on re-modelling existing space in our stores over the next 18 months to ensure we can meet the demands of our customers.
• Coordinate and manage the supply of merchandise for all project on the Dixons Carphone refurbishment programme from inception to completion
• Coordinate and manage the supply of merchandise on all projects from inception to completion.
• Work closely with the stores, space planning, merchandising and implementation teams to understand and determine the appropriate ranging and stock depth for all new/refit stores.
• Track, monitor, and communicate key performance indicators and trends to ensure all new/refit stores launch with maximum availability with good depth of stock across promotional lines
• Keep accurate administrative records on all new/refit stores and support the central merchandising team on planning merchandise for these stores during peak times.
• Coach the commercial teams on new space mix ranging principles
• Identify opportunities for process/system changes.
• Plan timing and work, monitor progress, identify risk areas for escalation
• Influence and communicate regularly with stakeholders and business users.
You Will Need
• To have good commercial awareness.
• To have strong attention to detail, and able to work with complex data sets and the ability to understand and present complex ranging scenarios
• Experience working under pressure and delivering on deadlines
• Strong prioritisation and planning skills
• To be a highly motivated self-starter
• To be analytical and numerate
• Excellent communication skills
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.