As the Online Range Planning Executive, you will identify and execute opportunities to transform the range stocked in Urban (UFC) and Customer Fulfillment Centres (CFC), underpinning our Online Grocery business to unlock sales, profit and customer experience opportunities.
- Work closely with the Senior CFC / UFC Range Planning Manager, the wider Operations team and the Tesco Business Services team in India, to deliver range plans, updates and merch cycles into the centres and UFCs
- Managing the range change process for updating range into the CFCs – attend weekly forums with commercial and SRM to ensure the right range for CFCs
- Review and make recommendations on SKU's to be stocked as per the Remerchandising Schedule - these lines should blend both sales and profit for the business
- Plan and implement Seasonal ranges, providing reports and recommendations for the following year through analysis of performance.
- Communicating with CFC's, Commercial and Web teams to deliver and manage the best web availability for customers.
- Be a conduit between CFC / UFC ops into the wider ops team to share learnings and upskill where appropriate
- Pro-actively update backend processes to maintain and further improve the ranging offer, by striving for automation and time savings where possible
- Manage updates outside of standard range change events, ensuring clearance plans are in place as part of the update
- Provide periodic reporting on range updates, including a view of upcoming milestones and any project blockers
- Support the TBS team through daily ranging tasks, highlight priorities and communicating upcoming project milestones, to successfully plan work in line with wider business timelines and objectives
- Analyse and interrogate data to drive project and process improvement
- Visit Centres to stay close to the Operation and drive performance improvements and routines
Key Stakeholders include:
Online Trading & Operations Team
Space, Range & Merchandising (UK) & Floor Planning (India)
GHS Fulfillment Development
Fulfillment Operations Team
Support Teams-Supply Chain/ ACAYG/ Support Office
- Root Cause Analysis and an eye for detail
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Microsoft Office with advance Excel (Pivot/Vlookup)
- Analysing data and converting to strategy
- Understanding of Ops model across our CFC & UFC sites.
- Strong stakeholder management & engagement skills, including ability to clearly articulate business and customer benefits
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Data literate (SQL proficiency desirable)
Space, Range & Merchandising background
Familiarity with Customer Insight data
Commercial Insight - How to build the right range