The Operations Manager will be required to own the whole process of end to end supply for products across multiple sales channels. You will be required to lead a team of 3; managing internal and external partners; ensure products are in the right place at the right time; manage the whole forecasting of all products; responsible for supply planning alongside the buyers. In addition to this, you will also be required to manage logistics, coordinate fulfilment centres and effectively manage a team. This is a broad role and requires someone who can juggle multiple projects at the same time and to be completed to the highest of standards.
The successful candidate for the Operations Manager based in London will have the following attributes:
- Very strong demand and supply planning experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to build and maintain long lasting relationships with high profile customers and internal teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong management skills
- Ability to adapt and cope with fluctuating work loads
The Operations Manager job based in London is offering up to £50,000 dependent on experience, plus bonus and benefits.