Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you’re looking for change, and you’re ready to make changes … we’re looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you’d like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we’ll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include;
• To take operational leadership and budget responsibility for managing a safe and efficient operation to help achieve operational standards and the customer(s)
• Communicate objectives and KPI's applicable to your team while aligning the expected frequency for tracking and reporting back on this information.
• Drive continuous improvement across the operation on a consistent basis
• Liaise with support functions in order to ensure a 'One Team' approach across the operation.
• Deliver team member performance reviews, development and succession planning as appropriate.
• Operational budget control as well as control of spend with third parties ensuring best value for money.
You won’t find another job like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here’s what we need from you:
• Experience of working in a Distribution and Supply Chain environment
• Experience in team management
• Proven experience in both operational and functional logistics management roles
• Budget management experience
• Proven track record of developing teams in fast moving operational environments
• Experienced change manager
• Excellent organisational skills
• The ability to communicate at all levels of the business
• IT Literate with specific emphasis on Excel
Please note: Any offer of employment will be subject to an enhanced security check.
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; Up to 25 days holiday, pension scheme, Private medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Republic of Ireland. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.