We have an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Specialist to join our team in Newbury on a full time permanent basis. Reporting into the Operations Manager you will be responsible for operational management of NSS within the UK environment accountable for all post PO activity within NSS. This includes both internal and external supplier compliance.
Job specifc deliverables/ key accountabilities and decision ownership
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Set the roadmap, development and deployment of NSS in VF UK
• Support the NSS development with supporting business case budget and benefits .
• Be the NSS Subject matter expert
• Responsible for NSS compliance across internal and external users specifically Logistic s and Direct Partners
• Devlop reporting and key performance indicators for both NSS system and supplier governance
• Accountable for the construction, management and audit of the Network Logistics processes related to NSS
• Stock values in NSS
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Strong data management, analytical and reporting skills
• Understanding of Logistics operations and inventory management
• Relationship management of external contractors/supplier
• Ability to manage workload and priorities and passion to develop as business expert in this field
• Knowledge of Logistics flows for both Forward and Reverse operations.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Experience in relationships with external suppliers
• Experience of Logitics operations and workflows Forward & Reverse
• Analytical skills to manage complex data / MS excel
• Deep understanding of Supply Chain including demand & supply planning and Logistics
• Experience in system interfaces between Suppliers and Vodafone for the transmission of Logistics Data
• Excellent written verbal interpersonal and communication skills
• Understanding and experience of working in a Telecommunications, Logistics and Inventory environment