For the role of PCM Analyst you will be responsible for understanding, using and maintaining the Carrier Database and Carriers' compliance records, holding responsibility for its maintenance, accuracy and development, ultimately you will be the SME of this platform with the potential to become the SME. Responsible for providing hands on assistance to the accounts PCMs on setting up new processes, KPIs, compliances audits, etc. You will also be allocated to support PCM work stream implementation on new accounts and/or additional PCM projects on specific accounts or as part of the PCM strategy. Giving you the exposure and opportunity to further develop within the PCM function. You'll provide specialist support pertaining to carrier / lane rates, complete bespoke benchmarking / comparison exercises and provide data analysis and support where required ultimately supporting the Procurement function with the creation of robust data sets.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
• PCM Carrier Database - Accessing, using, updating Carrier database as and when required. Working with GBS and PCMs carrier selection and compliance. Ensuring carriers compliance documentation is update and ready available in the database.
• Provide central data support including ensuring that all statistics, metrics and market updates are created, updated, and published as required. Including fuel and other market indexes.
• Manage all elements of data including performing procurement and carrier rate benchmarking exercises as requested by the business. Compile rates from across all LLP contracts and maintain them centrally to support and provide ease of access for benchmarking comparison.
• Performing rates comparison exercises - from time to time as required by the business - acquiring them internally or directly from the carrier base.
• Central KPIs management - ensuring that Carriers KPIs are set up, maintained and published accurately and timely.
• Through use of the PCM Toolkit, ensure completion, maintenance and deployment in a timely and accurate manner.
• Leverage relationships with internal stakeholders by liaising with site representatives from the LLP community on information and data requests - managing expectations and deadlines to support the business.
• Build and maintain effective, sustainable relationships with internal and external stakeholders', supporting communication as appropriate to support business development and existing operations.
• Ensure knowledge and maintenance of the PCM toolkit, keeping it updated and periodically reviewed, readily available on e-share
• Working closely with PCMs and implementation teams setting up plans, check lists, carriers communications, processes and documents as required
• Ensure knowledge and compliance to Health & Safety procedures for self and team, ultimately ensuring that the required training for team members is kept accurately and up to date.
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
• Internal/External Customer Management
• Ability to effectively manage time and resources including the ability to prioritise tasks
• Change Management
• IT Literate - strong IT knowledge and keenness to learn new systems
• Project / Implementation Management (desirable)
• Financial / Commercial Awareness (desirable)
• Staff Management / Leadership (desirable)
• Product Management (desirable)
• Supplier Management (desirable)
• Solution Design (desirable)
• Negotiating and Influencing (desirable)
• Communication Skills (written and verbal)
• Planning and Organisation essential
• Experience gained within the Logistics Industry (desirable)
• Experience of analysing large amounts of data using recognised processes and methodologies, experience of procurement rate comparison and transport experience (air, ocean and land desirable
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.