At REVLON we are looking for a Packaging Procurement Manager to be part our Procurement Team. It is an exciting moment to be part of one of the top beauty companies around the world!
• Supporting initiatives of packaging materials for Spain and Italy, with some level of TPM (Third Party Manufacturing for Spain)
• Collaboration of categories in over $200M Global Packaging spend, 12,000+ sku’s and 400+ supplier
• Assignment of lead supplier for NPD and main procurement point of contact for NPDs in Spain and Italy
• Recommend award of business with detailed justification
• Outline appropriate implementation plans
• Lead implementation of approved strategies and in sourcing initiatives
• Delivery of substantial savings and working capital improvements each year, according to the company targets.
• Inputs to annual Global budgets, provide market intelligence and direction on supply, cost and commodities impact, in particular for Spain and Italy
• Support delivery of corporate objectives such as growth agenda by development and delivery of appropriate initiatives (for example, supplier lead-time reduction and materials agreements, payment terms improvements, make vs. buy analysis, employ cost mitigation tactics).
• Uphold the company’s principles, business controls, ethics, policies and procedures, and professional standards
• Support the development and negotiation of contracts
• Develops and recommends tactics that enhance competitiveness amongst suppliers
• Collaborate with Global cross-functional team to deliver cost and service improvements
• Establish relevant internal and external communication to ensure effective management of global initiatives and processes
We are looking for someone who has the following training and experience: - BA degree required.
- MBA preferred or equivalent knowledge gained through experience.
- Spanish and English proficiency.
- At least 5 years of experience and 3 in procurement.