We are now recruiting for a talented Insights Analyst to produce insight about what colleagues and customers are saying via completion of colleague and customer research surveys.
Key people and teams you will work with in and outside of Tesco:
• Carryout data discovery to understand the strength and limitations of the data, uncover hidden patterns and proactively identify hidden insights.
• Use data to validate hypotheses or ascertain size of prize to enable the right prioritisation of business and strategic opportunities
• Utilise insight to influence senior stakeholders, highlighting key trends, risks, areas for improvement or areas of sustained performance.
• Support leadership led initiatives and projects with data analysis.
• Define and continually develop leading KPIs to help stakeholders achieve targets.
• Maintain detailed knowledge of customer and colleague data, processes and work streams to enrich actionable insight.
• Maintain, develop and streamline the production of our key routine reports, understanding performance themes across all of our KPIs.
• Build trusted relationships with stakeholders, working with them to specify, develop and produce high quality insight and analysis, to support key CEC and customer objectives and to respond to the changing needs of the business.
• Work in collaboration with colleagues to share ideas and create an environment which drives creative and innovative insight and analysis practices.
• Proactively seek out best practice and innovative analytics techniques to improve the quality, efficiency and impact of the insight delivered.
• Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
Operational skills relevant for this job:
• Flexibility, ability to plan and organise, responsiveness, creativity, self-starter
• Able to build solid working relationships with peers and senior leadership
• Very strong attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – you must be able to articulate complex ideas in a simple and compelling way.
• Customer empathy.
• MS SQL
Experience relevant for this job:
• Proven experience of analysing various datasets
• Strong numerical or statistical skills
• Experience working in multidisciplinary teams to deliver joint objectives.
• An ability to prioritise insight projects and activities based on business objectives.
• Bachelors degree or demonstrable experience required (advanced degree a plus).
• Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation.