What you will be doing…
You will be working with sourcing partners to forecast and plan category business levels with direct sources and offshore sourcing offices to deliver global sourcing plans.
Your responsibilities will include:
Create weekly reporting to include status of performance against pre-defined KPIs including targets for volume
and cost order trends to support decision making and provide transparency into the performance of the sourcing
• Create and establish an effective planning calendar to align and support the needs of the offshore offices,
suppliers and internal stakeholders.
• Establish robust planning platform for the creation and maintenance of sound commercial plans by country,
supplier and product area.
• Work in partnership with Buying & Merchandising to ascertain business growth strategies and impact on offshore
teams and production capacities
• Work with offshore office teams and sourcing partners to produce sound commercial production plans by
country, supplier and product.
• Maintain accurate record of actual orders placed against the plan and incorporate performance into regular
• Update supplier scorecards and provide monthly supplier performance reporting to global sourcing team
What you will bring…
• Analytical capability
• Retail knowledge
• Multi-dimensional planning experience
What you will get in return…