Join the Retail Supply team and be part of a team who are a high performing, empowered team, who through continuous improvement ensure the right stock is in the right place at the right time, enabling business goals and efficiencies
Retail Supply are restructuring to align teams around core process and areas of opportunity, so this is an exciting time to join this team to help shape and be part of the new structure and ways of working. We have big ambitions to continually improve our key KPI’s Service & Stock and the new structure will be a huge enabler to do this
Reporting into to the Senior Planning Manager this role will ensure the supply and operational outbound plan are connected, enabling the network to execute delivery effectively and efficiently.
You will be working very closely with the Store Replenishment team, understanding their principles and requirements and having an outbound plan that the operational areas can deliver efficiently
• Accountable for the delivery of primary KPIs within their functional team
• Lead and deliver accurate operational plans for their functional team, that support the supply annual plan and maximise operational efficiencies
• Connecting the end to end supply plan with the operational plan and being the voice of supply in the operational arena
• Technical expert in their functional team, using this to support the growth and improvement in their functional teams KPI’s
• Develop relationships with key stakeholders/functions/suppliers and holding them to account to support their teams priorities
A bit about you…
• Technical experts in own area with a strong understanding of end to end supply chain
• Analytical and organized
• Ability to influence/challenge
• Change management mindset, confidence to try new things and consistently looking to save time and prioritise key processes and activities
• Able to work and deliver at pace
• Knowledge of planning/forecasting tools and methodologies
A bit about us…
We’re more than just trucks and sheds here.
We’re part of a world class, award-winning Supply Chain operation – ensuring that our customers have access to the right products at the right time in any of our stores across the UK.
If you’re ambitious and keen, can build great relationships, and collaborate across many different departments, then Supply is a great place to learn and develop your career. We focus on core technical processes and skills to ensure that we are driving availability and optimising stock. We are a key function in the business that plays an important role in ensuring the product is on the shelf for customers when they need it
Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance and is the UKs leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. You can learn more by visiting boots.jobs.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Generous staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, holiday buying, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen, Dry Cleaning and Cash Point
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
If you would like to become part of our story and make a difference – click apply and our recruitment partners will be in touch!
If you have any questions or queries regarding this vacancy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org